BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

When I See...

When i see your class, i just hoping that u're gonna call my name like usual. But yeah, u'll not gonna do that anymore..


When i see your new updates, i really-really want to press the 'like' button or comment but.. i can't.. it'll make u mad..

When i see your wall post to him, i'm smiling coz u're so grateful to have him n i'll always pray for ur happiness..

When i open my android, i was hoping for u to text me but.. hmm it was only just a dream..

When i'm alone, i'll think about u. Yeah, u might think that i'm lying but this time, i'm not lying.

I seriously wanna talk to u like few weeks ago. Shouting like hell from ur class to my class, outing together, share our problems n secrets with each other, i'm  mocking ur EX eventhought i don't know him but i know he's already hurt ur feelings.. Everything..

U'll never see me crying or trying to watch u from my class like usual but trust me, i'm dying to do all that stuff. When i close my eyes, all i think is u. The thing we used to do together..

I'm not mad at u but.. i'm just curious.. Why u've becoming a person that u once said to me that u'll never be? Why? I don't have time to hate u. Coz i was busy loving my sister. Yes, my sister is u. U're the only one.

I'm so stressed out when i think of u.. Yeah u'll never know that i'm sick after we've fought..

U'll see me mocking u at my fb or twitter. I'm not doing it because i want to.. But i'm doing it because i HAVE to..

Just remember, everything that u've done to me, that u've said to me, i've already forgive u..

N don't forget to remember, everything that i've spent on u, i'll never ever ever gonna ask u to pay it back.. I don't care about all those fucking money.. I just want u to be my friend back.. That's all.. We're gonna start our end year break.. So i don't want to fight with u anymore.. i'm so tired girl.. Tired of all this crap..

I know it's my fault.. I started everything.. So now i wanna end everything.. But i'll always pray for u n him to stay together n happy always..

11/11/2011 is ur special date right? I just wanna say "have fun n happy meeting him".

Thanks for every single happiness that u gave me.. i appreciate it :')

0 comments: